Wednesday 9 March 2011

Wes Clark the lying snake that murdered my dad




Oh by the way...............the torture was very severe and with a knife.........

It was very brutal and very bloody...........and Wes planned and carried it out
himself as far as I know. It happened in 1999. Wes was there in his green
ugly Nato Uniform.

In 1992 Wes and his ugly, hysterically, screaming, dirtbag kept stalking me...........

I was working in Bruxelles at the time in the Fashion Industry....and Wes and his
shitbag were still stationed in the US. Wes was still working for the Pentagon 
at the time.

The moment that he had gotten promoted to General he was driving around in 
Germany in 1994 to let me know about it and once again and not for the first
time was asking me to go on a date with him.......................

As always I said no and he then followed me all the way from Krefeld to Nürnberg.
where I had an appointment with a Childrens Toys Manufacturing Company.