Wednesday 9 March 2011

Wes Clark the lying snake that murdered my dad




To the journlists, that must be looking in by now. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to just ask. 

If you do not want to be on Facebook or this discussion board, for whatever reason........might have to do with your own savety.

Both Assange and Daniel Domscheit Berg have my full adres- e-mail and phone no's
as well as all sorts of other details but so have over 200 newspapers worldwide.
So, no big secrets there.


For some very strange reason the Wikileaks Moderator on Facebook has deleted a lot of my
information about the Wes Clark case on the 09th of march of 2011.


Reason could have to do with Assanges pre occupation about having everything exclusive.


It could also very well have to do with the fact that I have seen Assange and Clark in
Germany in august of 2010 getting very cosy. It looked to me as if Clark might be
one of the informants that is leaking stuff to Wikileaks and in return. Wikileaks is not
investigating earlier committed murders by Clark.


But of course that is something for the police / the FBI / Interpol and so on to sort out
I just want my dad's torture and murder investigated. 


The murder was committed inside the basement of a hospital in Antwerpen in 1999.